Local Jobs for Local People. Find your next job opportunity, in your own Yarra Ranges backyard.
With so many positive reasons to work and employ local, we’re excited to launch Yarra Ranges Joblink, a comprehensive jobs portal that links jobseekers and employers – it’s free to join and free for businesses to post jobs.
Go to Yarra Ranges Joblink
Hear how Tesselaar, a Region of Choice business, has been able to advertise and fill exciting job opportunities, while making a positive contribution to the local community, all with the help of the Council's joblink portal.
Yarra Ranges Joblink is a portal to employment and career opportunities in the Yarra Ranges.
If you live local and want to work local, sign up to this comprehensive service linking jobseekers and employers – it’s free to join.
The Yarra Ranges is seeing a growth in dynamic new career opportunities, and there are more training and pathways into skills-shortage industries than ever before.
Are you a local businesses looking for new staff and want to employ local? Job vacancies can be posted on this portal at no cost.
This service is provided by Yarra Ranges Shire Council. We are committed to supporting businesses and locals to Buy Employ and Enjoy Local.
For Job Seekers
Dreaming of a new career or a new direction? JOIN Yarra Ranges Joblink. It lists employment opportunities in the region - all in one place.
Why become a member of Yarra Ranges Joblink?
- Find local jobs quickly and easily
- Receive local job alerts
- Create and upload your resume on the AirCV, allowing you to apply for jobs from any mobile device, anywhere, anytime.
- Keep up to date with education and training opportunities, job expos, available job search support
- Share jobs and opportunities you find with your friends and family via social media.
To access these benefits, become a member now.
Yarra Ranges Joblink is a fast, user friendly, cost free way to recruit quality local staff. Simply upload your job advert onto Yarra Ranges Joblink portal and your job will be advertised to all online jobseekers - or you can nominate to restrict advertising to local jobseekers for a limited period.
Why employ locally?
- Value adds to the local economy, strengthening your business brand
- Reduces travel times, delivering employees who are more consistently on time
- Local employees show much greater loyalty to their work place
- Value adds to the workplace through local networks
- Maximises use of local knowledge for your business
Note: If you have a shop front or a public noticeboard, you can also benefit from the Job Beacon printing option. A Job Beacon placed in the front window of businesses is a professional looking poster that neatly contains all the information about a job and can be displayed in a prominent position. The Beacon is QR coded so smart phones and other devices can download the full position description for direct application.
To get all these benefits, start by becoming a member now.