Healesville Structure Plan
The Healesville Structure Plan will guide the future growth and development of Healesville.
The plan adopted by Council on 9 August 2016 focuses on:
- strengthening the role of the town centre
- identifying public improvements
- making recommendations on key redevelopment sites
- extending pedestrian networks
- building on Healesville's tourism appeal and environmental features
At the 13 December 2022 Council Meeting, Council approved an update the actions of the Structure Plan, to reflect implementation work that had been completed. A status update was also given on the actions that had not yet been completed.
Have a question? Contact Strategic Planning at 9294 6165 or by email at email@example.com.