Belgrave Lake Park
Belgrave Lake Park surrounds a disused reservoir and pipeline which, from 1893-1924 supplied water to the town of Dandenong, and after that to the farmers of Lysterfield.
Back then, the park was also a popular tourist destination where there was picnicking, swimming and camping.
The original kiosk, a stone and log cabin, which served both the campsite and the reserve still remains.
35 Park Drive, Belgrave 3160 View Map