Lilydale Street Fair & Festival
“Lilydale Street Fair and Festival is an annual community event held on the first Saturday in December, celebrating the beginning of Summer in the township of Lilydale. The fair supports community values, seeks to bring pride and a sense of place to the residents of Lilydale, to showcase to visitors all that the town has to offer as the ‘Gateway to the Yarra Valley’, to enhance business visibility and opportunity, to promote shopping local, and to honour our heritage, multiculturalism, landscape, and indigenous community past and present.”
This year’s 2023 Lilydale Street Fair and Festival will showcase our township and its diversity with:
- A colourful and entertaining ‘Opening Parade’
- Market stalls with locally made handicrafts, locally grown produce, and wares
- Main Stage with a variety of performances by local talents, vocalists, musicians, dancers, and entertainers
- Classic car ‘Show n Shine’
- Food and drink vendors
- Family Zone with market stalls, free children’s activities, entertainers, and animals
- Lilydale-based social enterprises, non-for-profit community groups, and services
- Lilydale CFA Open Day with engaging activities, vehicle display, and a special appreciation to our Emergency Service Personnel
Saturday, 02 December 2023 | 10:30 AM
- 04:00 PM
Sections of road will be closed to vehicles allowing foot traffic only. Disabled parking will be located just 100m from the event.
Plentiful parking off Hardy Street, at Lilydale Show Grounds, Lilydale Train Station, Lilydale Marketplace, Melba Park and surrounding streets.
Central Lilydale, Main Street Service Road, Clarke Street, Lions Park, & Surrounds, Lilydale, 3140, View Map