Apply for a job
Are you interested in a career at Yarra Ranges Council? We want to hear from you!
Career opportunities are listed online each week.
View job vacancies
What to submit with your application
When applying for a job at Yarra Ranges Council you will need to include a:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Response to the Selection Criteria/Key Competencies (If required)
Have any questions? Speak with our Careers Team at email@example.com
Our recruitment process
The steps below outline our process of recruiting new staff from the point in which you submit an application to when you receive an offer.
- Submit an application online
- Applicants will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm their submission
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone
- Selected candidates will be interviewed by three Yarra Ranges employees
- Unsuccessful interviewed candidates will be notified by phone
- Successful candidates will be notified by phone and email
- Successful candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment screening (e.g. medical check, police check, working with children)
- Employment offer