Macintyre Lane, Yering - Road & Pedestrian Improvement Works
- Project typeRoad Widening and Pedestrian Improvement Works
- Project valueProject value $395,000
- Project scheduleUnder Construction
- Completion Date31 December 2022
The road widening works at Macintyre Lane Yering is underway to implement pedestrian improvement works identified for the Yarra Valley Trail.
The works will provide significant improvements to the quality and safety of the Yarra Valley Trail users and will include:
- Pavement widening
- Pedestrian and cyclist crossing
- Lighting improvement works
- Line marking and signage
- Relocation of the existing car park further south along Macintyre Lane
Works will commence on Monday 17th October 2022, with a short section of Macintyre Lane at the Melba Highway end to be fully closed. Works is expected to be completed by late November 2022 subject to favourable conditions. The closure will be in placed 24/7 and will affect all through traffic. Local traffic and other motorists who require access to Macintyre Lane can still access this road via Victoria Road.
This project is funded by the State Government in partnership with Yarra Ranges Council.
Macintyre Lane, Yering View Map