Property Managing Agents

Is your office an authorised managing agent of a property in the Yarra Ranges? If you handle the payment of rates for a property that you manage, you will need to complete a managing authority form below.


Gather documentation

To register as a managing agent of a property, you will need to provide documentation that shows you have this authority.

Complete a managing agent form

Complete the form

Await our response

You will receive an email response within 5 business days once the property authorisation has been approved.