Yarra Ranges Council is divided into three different directorates. Each directorate has unique roles and responsibilities.
Corporate Services Directorate
Our Corporate Services team provides community compliance services and a broad range of support, integral for our internal operations.
- Information Services
- Customer & Business Transformation (Customer Experience, Corporate Strategy & Communications, Transformation)
- People & Culture
- Financial Services (Strategic Procurement, Property rating Services, Risk Infringement & Governance)
Environment & Engineering
Our Environment & Engineering team look after a range of areas from building to maintaining community infrastructure.
- Sustainable Environment & Facilities ( Waste Management, Environmental Stewardship, Biodiversity and Property & Facilities Management)
- Strategic Services (Strategic asset and capital works management, Fleet operations, Strategic projects)
- Infrastructure Services (Infrastructure Strategy and Investigation, Maintenance, and Delivery)
- Recreation Projects & Parks (Parks & Bushlands, Recreation & Acting Living and Major Projects)
Social & Economic Development
Our Social & Economic Development team look after a range of services provided to community members from birth to the elderly along with community engagement and planning.
- Business & Community Wellbeing (Community Partnerships & Wellbeing, Safer Communities - Local Laws, School Crossings, Public Health, Economic Development, Community Youth & Development)
- Development Services and Strategic Planning (Statutory & Strategic Planning, Development Compliance & Prosecutions)
- Creative Communities (Cultural Facilities & Development –Museum, community centres, Cultural Programs)
- Community Support Services (Early learning, maternal child health, childcare, Healthy & Active Ageing, Volunteer and Social Support)