Fortnightly recycling collection
All households receive a fortnightly recycling collection, even on public holidays.
Check which fortnight your bin will be collected.
What can I put in my recycling bin?
- Cardboard boxes
- Steel cans including aerosol cans, aluminium cans, clean aluminium foil and pie trays
- Glass bottles and jars (including lids)
- Milk and juice cartons
- Books, envelopes, brochures, newspapers and magazines
- Plastic bottles, containers, trays, plant pots with codes 1-7
- Pots and pans
- Plastic Toys
What can’t go in my recycling bin?
- Food waste, meat, fish, poultry, scraps or bones
- Plastic bags
- Plastic wrap, polystyrene and foam meat trays
- Glassware, crockery, pyrex, light bulbs, window glass or mirrors
- Waxed cardboard
- Green waste
- Gas cylinders
- Videos or DVDs
If your bin is not collected by 4pm on your collection day call 1300 368 333.
Subscribe to Page Updates
Fields marked as required must be completed
Help us to improve! Was this page useful?