Skip to main content

Traffic permits

Large vehicles

Companies using higher mass and B-double trucks need annual permits to use local roads.

Over dimensional vehicles need a permit for each trip on a local road in addition to a VicRoads permit to drive on major roads.

You can find out how to apply for a permit on the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator  or VicRoads websites


Are you planning an event that might disrupt traffic? Check out our Planning an event page for further information.