Skip to main content

Damage to homes in an emergency

If your place of residence is impacted by a house fire, flood or storm damage that has rendered it uninhabitable, emergency relief assistance may be available.

We can assist with information and referral to services that can help you find temporary accommodation, financial assistance, counselling services and more.

If you require emergency assistance, please call 1300 368 333 (24 hours)

When you call you may be asked to provide:

  • your name and address
  • a contact number i.e. mobile phone or phone number of a neighbour, friend or relative, and
  • your current location i.e. neighbour’s, friend's or relative’s house.

Subscribe to Page Updates

Fields marked as required must be completed