Road opening/vehicle crossing

A vehicle crossing is the portion of a property’s driveway located between the edge of the road and the property boundary.

You need to apply for a 'Works within a road reserve' permit to install vehicle crossings to ensure that required construction standards are met and surrounding assets are reinstated to Council requirements.