Regional Exhibitions Program 2024
Applications for 2024 are now open! Application deadline extended to 5pm Thursday 30 November 2023
The Regional Exhibitions Program provides the opportunity for emerging and established artists to feature their work within the local community.
Each year the Regional Exhibitions Program exhibits at the following venues:
- The Gallery at The Memo, Healesville
- The Studio at Arts Centre, Warburton
These vibrant spaces are situated within multi-disciplinary art and community centres, aimed to foster creativity in the community.
The program plays an integral role in the delivery of the Creative Communities Strategy at Yarra Ranges Council.
We strive to display well-executed and coherent exhibitions that are of the highest quality from emerging and established artists who work, live or have a strong connection to the Yarra Ranges.
We present a program that supports and develops the arts in the region which in turn fosters a strong sense of local identity and encourages meaningful participation from community members.
Through the Regional Exhibitions Program, we promote the Yarra Ranges as a vibrant arts hub that thrives economically, attracts creative people and embeds creativity within the cultural life of the region.
Learn more about the gallery spaces
View the one-stop-shop guide to information about the gallery spaces, including venue details and dimensions.
How to apply
- First read the terms and conditions.
- If you require a more accessible way to apply please contact our Regional Exhibitions Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to submit your application with a video response instead of written response, you can do so by providing a URL link to either view or download a video file. Videos must be no longer than 3 minutes and address the criteria outlined in the online form.
- This program is highly competitive and a very limited number of places are available for the 2024 program.
- Please ensure you have read the information pack before applying.
Download Information Pack(PDF, 4MB)
Thursday 9 November, 7pm
Join Regional Exhibitions Officer Bronwyn Ward for an online information session for those wishing to apply for the 2024 regional program.
During this session Bronwyn will outline the criteria and format of the program and be able to answer any questions you may have regarding your application.
Although it is not mandatory we highly recommend you attend this session if you are planning to apply.
Register to attend the information session
Apply for Regional Exhibitions Program 2024
Regional Exhibitions Officer, Creative Communities
Call 9294 6515 or email email@example.com