Art Attack - Live in Lockdown
Are you ready for an Art Attack?
We’re all missing the social connection that cultural activities provide. A whole raft of activities are planned to reinvigorate and heal us when we emerge from our COVID cocoons.
When we do emerge, our talented Yarra Ranges creatives are standing by with an exciting goodie bag of activities and experiences to put some spark in your life and bring us together again.
Until then, to work within the ongoing challenge of the pandemic, our first round of creative offerings have shaken up their format to be able to deliver some creative balm despite restrictions, so we can all continue to Enjoy Local, even in lockdown.
Join in today!
Art Attack will bring you even more ways to get connected, creative and re-activated, just as soon possible.
Activities coming up include
- Small Hall gig: A night of music, theatre and performance
- The Funky Monkey Family: Funky family circus fun
- How Many Homes: Interactive Music dance and costume street theatre
- African Themed market: a rich vibrant experience of African music, food, costume and wares.
- Puppet Playshop in the Park: Puppet making using recycled and found materials + storytelling using puppets.
- Here Me: Youth theatre workshop and Flashmob
- Drum & Strum: Part concert, part workshop. Djembe drums and blues guitar.
- Projections event: Led by a renowned photographer, photography walk to take images for public projection.
- African Drumming: Hands on drumming workshop
- Curbside Carnies: Live circus variety show
- Dearly Beloved: Lavish floral display and interactive event.
- A Day in the Patch: activities and performances from local artists, community drumming and lighting event, and bush dance
- Ripples on the Pond- textile art workshop
Activities will be starting as soon as we can get back out again, so hop on our mailing list and we can let you know where and when a dose creativity is coming your way.