CancelledThis Girl Can - Yarra Glen WILD sports rafting
This activity takes us out to the Yarra River in Yarra Glen. We are going to work in small groups to paddle our boats on a short journey as well as challenge ourselves with different activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a team with other group members in a safe environment so you can push yourself and have fun!
This event is limited to 16 participants, bookings are essential.
This event is hosted by EACH, find out more about WILD Bush Adventure Therapy.
- Sports rafts
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit with socks and gloves
- Spray jacket
- Base layers
What to bring
- 1L bottle of water - minimum
- Shorts or bathers to wear under the wetsuit
- Spare closed toe shoes and socks which will get wet
- Warm clothing - hoodie and long pants to change into after the activity
- Wetsuit - if you have one
Click here to view form.
When (All dates cancelled)
Friday, 27 March 2020 | 09:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
Meet at the canoe launch just off Melba Highway, next to the river
Yarra Glen Canoe Launch, 52 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen 3775 View Map