Connecting up in a Digital World Workshop
This workshop provides practical ways to connect with your community online using technology mixed with some marketing and creative tips and tricks.
Online demonstrations of popular communication tools, meeting applications, file sharing and storage will be explored in addition to social media engagement platforms such as Canva, Zoom, Google Drive and Facebook.
A printable resource will be included for participants.
- Understanding our audience and how they like to communicate
- Looking at our internal and external connections
- Why groups choose different platforms and tools
- Navigating online meeting, storage and document collaboration tools
- Using platforms for effective external messaging and gathering a following
- Holding an online meeting
Please register for the free event here
Thursday, 13 August 2020 | 02:00 PM
- 04:30 PM
The event will be held via Zoom