Are you interested in growing fruit and vegetables at home? We've partnered with Knox City Council to bring you the Gardens for Harvest program.
Join the Gardens for Harvest for free and receive:
- a welcome kit and home growing guide
- a monthly email newsletter with tips on what to plant, how to care for your garden, seasonal recipes, and lots more
- exclusive access to events and workshops
- access to the Gardens for Harvest Facebook group
- opportunities to meet other gardening enthusiasts from our growing member network.
Growing your own food can help you save money and is healthier for you because you control pesticides used and it gets you outside doing exercise. You don’t need a large garden to participate, if space is an issue try growing in containers.
Sign up for Gardens for Harvest
View past newsletters
For more information on the Gardens for Harvest program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook!