Street lights

Faulty street lighting

Energy distributors are responsible for maintaining public street lights.

If you see a faulty street light report it to your energy distributor, AusNet Services or United Energy To find out who your energy provider is, check your electricity bill.

Request a street light

We provide street lights for intersections and other areas to improve public safety.

To request a street light for a public area, contact Infrastructure Services on 1300 368 333 or email

Decorative street lights

If there is a problem with a decorative street light found in townships, please contact us on 1300 368 333.