Change a planning application in progress (Section 50/57A)

If you have a planning permit application or planning amendment in progress and a decision has not yet been made, you can apply to amend the application under Section 50 & 57A of the planning and environment act.

Step 1 - Login or Register and apply now

  • Log in or register as a user and complete the online application form. 
  • For step by step instructions on how to register and apply online please read Apply for a planning permit - step by step guide
  • Select Change an application in progress (If a decision has not yet been made).
  • Once your application has been accepted, you'll be emailed with further information about payment and the planner who will be working on your application.

Step 2 - Pay the application fee

Once your application has been lodged we will send you an invoice if a fee is applicable.

Apply now