Apply for a Section 72 Amendment


Before you apply

An application for an amendment is preferred after plans have been endorsed.  If a permit was issued and no plans have been endorsed, council prefers the condition 1 plans are submitted prior to applying for an amendment.

Prepare your application

You should include the following documents with your application:

  • A new set of plans showing the proposed changes (the number of sheets provided to be the same as the initially endorsed plans). The plans are to be marked with red clouding around all changes and have no endorsed stamp.

  • A recent Certificate of Title (not more than 100 days old) this must include the register search statement, title plan and any encumbrances listed on the register search statement (such as Caveat, Covenant and Section 173 agreement). If you don't have one, you can request a copy of Title online.

Login or Register and apply now

Log in or register as a user and complete the online application form. For step by step instructions on how to register and apply online please read Apply for a planning permit - step by step guide.  

We will email with further information about payment and the planner who will be working on your application.

Apply now