Apply to amend your planning permit

I want to change what was originally allowed, the permit conditions and/or the approved plans (Section 72)

The fee depends on:

  • what you want to change
  • how the land is used and
  • the cost of your amended proposal

This follows the same process as a planning permit application. 

Apply for a Section 72 Amendment

I want to make minor changes to the approved plans (Secondary consent)

You can apply to make minor changes to your approved plans.

Please read your permit to see if it has a condition that says something like: "The layout of the site and the size of any proposed buildings and works shown on the endorsed plans shall not be altered or modified without the written consent of the Responsible Authority".

This process is quicker but there are strict limits on what changes can be approved.

Fees apply. View the current planning fees and charges for more information.

Apply for a Secondary Consent