Apply for demolition consent (Section 29A)

You may require Council consent to conduct:

  • Demolitions
  • Alterations
  • Additions to a building

Your building surveyor can advise you if you need to apply for consent.


Step 1.Complete the application

You will need to provide a copy of plans showing the area to be demolished, altered or added.

Step 2.Pay the application fee

Pay the fee of $93.90

Apply for consent for demolition online