Application to access a park or reserve

If you are doing work on a property (e.g. building a carport or installing a pool) and need access through a Council reserve or park, you must complete this application.

This application is for access to the reserve only. Please ensure you have all the necessary permits before you start work. 


Complete the application form

Provide details of the reserve you need access through and the what you are doing.

You should submit the application at least two weeks before you plan to start work.

Application assessed

You will be notified of the outcome within 10 working days of us receiving the application.

Apply for access to a council reserve of park