Council voted to support the nominated projects put forward for funding as part of Phase 2 of the Lilydale Revitalisation Project, while also committing to the co-contribution of funding for these projects.
Council has committed to contributing $250,000 of funding through its 2022/23 Capital Works Program towards the following State Budget projects:
- Lions Park - Stage 2
- 'Cycle Centre' nodes
- Beresford Road Cycle crossing
- Rail Station Building Heritage Precinct upgrade
- Integrated Community Facility Options Study
Council has also committed $199,000 in funding towards the following Building Works Stimulus projects:
- Lilydale Community Garden Pop Up
- Lions Park Masterplan and Implementation Stage 1
- Castella Street Streetscape Masterplan and Implementation Stage 1
- Street Art
For a more detailed breakdown of these projects and funding allocated, check out the Council Agenda here.