Be Kind to Business
Many local businesses are doing it tough during the current restrictions. By shopping locally, you are not only supporting small businesses, you are also supporting local job growth and helping to build strong, vibrant communities.
Here are some ways you can continue to support local businesses while maintaining social distancing recommendations:
- shop locally at one of our Yarra Ranges businesses
- use a local tradie for your project
- B2B - access the local supply chain for inputs to your project
- consider ordering online and having your order delivered
- purchase locally made goods
- interact with small businesses via social media to show your support ie comment on or like their posts
- purchase gift cards and gift vouchers
- order takeaway
- explore what businesses are offering online.
You can find a local business in our Be Kind to Business directory.
Help for businesses
Our Economic Development team can help put you in touch with assistance resources, programs and tools. They can also provide a one on one consultation with a business expert who can provide advice based on your unique situation.
Re-opening resource sheets
Download these information sheets with information and guides to help you reopen and meet the current requirements.
Find more information about operating your business in a COVIDSafe way.
If you know someone with a business that needs support, visit the Business section of our website or call 1300 368 333. The Business Victoria hotline is also available for assistance on 13 22 15.
Visit our Business section
Circuit Breaker Restrictions
Changes to Circuit breaker restrictions have come into effect from 11:59pm, Thursday, 10 June 2021.
For further information regarding Victoria’s COVIDSafe settings, visit the Coronavirus Victoria website.
The resources below are designed to help businesses adapt to the current restrictions.
Share your kindness stories!
Tell us how you're being kind to businesses, and see what others have been doing
Share your kindness story