Request immunisation history

Request information about immunisations administered by Yarra Ranges Council. Please note this history does not include immunisations given by your doctor or other health care providers.

To get a certificate childcare or primary school visit the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register.

Get childcare or primary school immunisation history


Complete the online form

Request immunisation history by completing the online form. To complete the form, you will need to provide your medicare number.

Request immunisation history form