Book an immunisation appointment
Yarra Ranges has adapted its immunisation services so they reflect the social distancing and personal hygiene recommendations by the State and Federal Governments.
We are now running our immunisation sessions out of four venues:
Please note Council does not administer COVID-19 vaccines.
Book a 2022 immunisation session
COVID-19 safety precautions
Yarra Ranges has designed these venues using a three layer approach:
- Client and staff movement – by controlling the movement of people through the venue, we are restricting the exposure of clients to clients, and clients and staff.
- Zoning – by creating zones within each venue, we create consistency across each venue and are able to allocate cleaning schedules and personnel to each zone.
- Set up – by designing a set up that complies with social distancing requirements, we can monitor the number of people in the session at any one time and reduce the overall level of exposure.
Each venue is also:
- Deep cleaned and sanitised after each immunisation session
- Provided with additional personnel to ensure the process is efficient and unified
- Designed to run all our programs including the National Immunisation Program and Flu Program
All staff working at our immunisation sessions will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), which includes a face mask. Staff will also be sanitising their hands between each client. These changes are to ensure our clients are protected during these unprecedented times.