Register your food, accommodation or health business

If your business or community group sells food to the public, you must register with us using the methods below.

Fees may apply depending on the nature of your business or community group.

If you're a business or community group that sells food from a mobile or temporary location such as a stall, coffee cart or food truck you will need to apply for a roadside trading permit. Learn more about roadside trading permits.

Need to transfer registration of an existing business?
Visit our transfer a business page.


Prepare your details

Before beginning your application, make sure you have your business and property details ready.

Complete the online form

Complete and submit an online food, health & accomodation application

Apply online