Choose the appropriate checklist for your planning application from the list below. For guidance on what checklist applies, please check the VicSmart website, or talk to a planner or planning consultant.
- Realign a boundary between two lots
- Subdivide land into lots each containing an existing building or car parking space
- Subdivide land with an approved development into two lots
- Construct a front fence in a residential zone
- Construct a building or works in a Zone (Except Rural zones)
- Construct a building or works in an overlay
- Remove, destroy or lop one tree
- Minor subdivision, minor buildings and works, painting or tree lopping in a Heritage Overlay
- Minor subdivision or buildings and works in a Special Building Overlay
- Display a sign in a commercial, industrial or Special Building Overlay
- Reduce a car parking requirement
- Two lot subdivision in a rural zone
- Construct a building or works in a rural zone
- Extension to one dwelling on a lot in a residential zone
Visit VicSmart checklists to view the full list of documents and information required with your VicSmart planning application.