Fortnightly Recycling Collection
As well as a weekly garbage collection all residential properties receive a fortnightly recycling collection.
When will it be collected?
The recycling bin is emptied on the alternate week to your green organics collection. To check when your bins are emptied please enter your address on our online mapping service or call us on 1300 368 333 to display your collection day. If your bin is not collected after 4pm on your collection day please contact us.
What can I put in the bin?
- cardboard boxes, cereal and food boxes
- steel cans including aerosols, aluminium cans, clean aluminium foil and pie trays
- glass bottles and jars (including lids)
- milk and juice cartons
- telephone books, school and office papers, envelopes, junk mail, flyers & brochures, newspapers and magazines
- plastic containers & bottles with codes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and plastic plant pots
Please note all items should be loose, no plastic bags!
What can't go in the bin?
- plastic bags, wraps or packaging
- food waste
- household garbage
- polystyrene including meat trays and foam trays
- waxed cardboard
- green waste
- crockery, pyrex, glassware, light globes, mirrors or window glass
- gas cylinders
- video or cassette tapes
Plastic bags and food wraps are the most common contamination item of the recycling bin. All recyclables are to be placed loose in the bin and any plastic bags or food wraps need to be placed in your garbage bin.
Where should I put my bin for collection?
For information regarding bin placement, please refer to the information and diagrams in the current residential recycling & waste guide. Use the link on the side of this page.
Missing or Broken Bin
Please contact us and we'll arrange to have your bin fixed or replaced.
For more information contact us on 1300 368 333 or email