Different browsers undertake magnification in different processes, hence, we recommend increasing or decreasing the font-size by using your preferred browser's in-built funcitonality. Details on how to increase the font size for Internet Explorer and Firefox are below.
- Click on 'page' on the top right hand corner of your browser window.
- Select 'text size'
- Select your preferred size (largest, larger, medium, small, smallest)
- The new font size will be applied to the Yarra Ranges site.
- Select 'Tools' from the menu bar
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on the 'Content' tab
- Change the font to your preferred size and click 'OK'