Meeting Procedure & Use of Common Seal
The objectives of this local law are to:
- provide a mechanism which facilitates the good governance of the Council
- promote and encourage community participation
- regulate and control the election of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and any chairpersons for special committes
- control the use of the Council seal
- generally provide for the administration of Council's powers and functions.
You can download the Meeting Procedure and use of the Common Seal Local Law from the link on this page.
For more information contact the Governance Unit at the Council Offices on 1300 368 333.